• Requests and inquiries are submitted every day except Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30.
1. The husband should be resident in Riyadh or any of its governorates.
2. The applicant should not be less than 30 years old and not more than 70 days.
3. Who has Saudi or foreign wife, he should present medical report about her from governmental hospital proving the disease like sterility, malformation, malignant disease, or the physician opinion about the pregnancy danger. Brining written approval ratified by the mayor and the police including the wife approval of his marriage.
4. Job acknowledgment. If he is a public employee, the acknowledgment should be ratified from the commercial chamber or ratified paper from the mayor and the police confirming that there is no job.
5. A copy of the ID and family card and a copy of the passport.
6. A copy of the death certificate or the divorce paper for the one who has married before that.
7. Relations file.
8. Personal photo for the husband.
9. Document from the police and the mayor showing the social status.
• Kinship proof if there is relation between them from the first class ratified from the general court if the proposing person is older than 31 years old .
• The applicant should come personally and delegation is not accepted.