• Requests and inquiries are submitted every day except Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30.
1. The wife should be resident in Riyadh or any of its governorates.
2. The wife should not be less than 21 years old.
3. The husband job acknowledgment ratified from the commercial chamber.
4. The wife job acknowledgment ratified from the commercial chamber or ratified paper from the mayor and the police confirming that there is no job.
5. Two copies of the wife ID or her father ID if she is added with him.
6. Two copies of the divorce paper or death certificate for the one who has married before that.
7. Two copies of the husband valid residence and the passport with their originals.
8. Two copies of the foreigner birth certificate.
9. Personal photo for the husband.
10. Bringing relation file.
11. Imprinted endorsement of approval from the wife = “I, … bent …. Agree on marrying ……. bin ………”. Also, the date, proofs number, and imprint are required.
• Kinship proof if there is relation between them from the first class ratified from the general court .
• The applicant should come personally and delegation is not accepted.
• Her guardian should come and confirm her approval.