• Requests and inquiries are submitted every day except Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30.
1. The wife should be resident in Riyadh or any of its governorates.
2. The Saudi husband or the Saudi wife should not be less than 25 years old and the non-Saudi wife should not be less than 18 years old.
3. Job acknowledgment. If he is a public employee, the acknowledgment should be ratified from the commercial chamber or ratified paper from the mayor and the police confirming that there is no job.
4. Brining two copies of the husband and wife valid documents.
5. The wife job acknowledgment ratified from the commercial chamber or ratified paper from the mayor and the police confirming that there is no job.
6. Bringing two personal photos for the husband.
7. A copy of the divorce paper or death certificate for the part who has married before that.
8. Relation files.
9. Imprinted endorsement of approval from the wife = “I, … bent …. Agree on marrying ……. bin ………”. Also, the date, proofs number, and imprint are required.
• Kinship proof if there is relation between them from the first class ratified from the general court if the Saudi party is older than 21 years.
• The applicant should come personally and delegation is not accepted.
• Her guardian should come and confirm her approval.