Riyadh principality established this website to facilitate the information access and the required procedures completion for citizens and residents in order to obtain the services provided by it. The kingdom of Saudi Arabia includes 13 administrative region called “principality” and each principality includes a number of governorates and center. Riyadh is one of these regions. It includes 19 governorates and in it the city of Riyadh, the capital of kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Principality goals and missions:
The goals and missions of Riyadh principality are represented in the following points:
· Representing the custodian of the two holy mosques in the region.
· Ensuring justice accomplishment in the region.
· Maintaining security in the region.
· Providing all services to the region residents in cooperation and coordination with the governmental authorities and participating in the planning phases of all services.
· Ensuring the efficiency and validity of the services provided to the region residents and improving and developing these services.
· Receiving the citizens complaints and requests, considering them, fulfilling their requirements, and solving their problems.